Saturday, October 11, 2008

Altered Address Book



My sister received this address book about ten years ago from someone and never used it due to the fact it was a hideous hot pink color. BUT she did at least save it and after seeing some of the work that I've done altering calendars (I'll post some soon) and other telephone books she asked me to alter this one for her. Now she gave me the book in March and having a million things on my plate lately I just got around to doing it last weekend. So here are the Before, During and after pictures.

I used Miss Elizabeth's scrapbook paper & ivy stickers, Creation Station Ribbon and my George Cartridge on my Cricut Expression for the letters. For adhesive I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the book and my hot glue gun to adhere the ribbon.

She was very happy with the result.




No comments: