Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm back.... AGAIN!!!

So here's the scoop!! I started a new job and have been working 6am to 2pm (sometimes 3) I get up a 4:30am so by the time my daughter's bedtime rolls around I'm exhausted. What happens at that point you want to know. I lay down with her to go to bed and the next thing I know...it's 4:30am. I have to say thank goodness for my DVR recording all my favorite shows. LOL!!

I have recently started selling some of my work... more specifically altered items on Etsy.com and eBay.com and wanted to make this my viewing place for some of my work. along with my scrapbook.com gallery. With everyone telling me that I'm creative and talented I wanted to share my work with others. So for you out there reading this... Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you for your interest in my items that are for sale on one of the two websites. Please do look at my gallery and if there is an altered item that you see and are interested in and want personalized please do not hesitate to sent me an email through Etsy.com

Thank you again for stopping by and please be sure to add me to your favorites as I will try to keep posting new and exciting things going on!!!

No comments: