Monday, January 19, 2009

Comments & Subscribing

Hello to those out there that read my blog. I enjoy posting my projects for all to see to not only just share my ideas and projects with the world but to also help give others instruction on creating special projects. If you are looking at my blog whether it be for my doodling instructions in the very beginning which you will find at the very bottom of the page or looking at my cards, calendars and other altered projects. Please be sure to leave me comments and subscribe to my blog so you can get updates when I post new items that I have altered or created. I enjoy sharing with people, teaching new techniques and if you have ideas about something I can change I enjoy learning new techniques. As we all know scrapping and altering items is a growing and learning experience. So please be sure to leave comments, email me or even just subscribe to see the latest projects that I've made. I think us scrapbookers are a big family and can definitely learn from each other.
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

No comments: