Monday, January 19, 2009

I LOVE YOU Valentine's Day Card






This is the third and last project that I completed yesterday. I had actually been working on this for a couple of days because I wasn't happy in the beginning how it was turning out and started it over a few times. This I LOVE YOU Valentine's Day card is up for auction on eBay right now. I used some fun glitter paper to make this. I was created not only created using DCWV glitter cardstock but using Best Occasions glitter paper. Best Occasions glitter paper is like those fun cards that you buy in the store that when you touch them you can feel the glitter cyrstals and sometimes they do come loose. It was fun yet messy to work with but the results are awesome. The card size is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and comes with a matching handmade envelope.

No comments: