Monday, January 19, 2009

Harley Davidson 2009 Altered Calendar






Here is another project that I completed yesterday. This is one of the largest calendars that I do that I altered into a 2009 Harley Davidson Calendar. I used official EK Success Harley Davidson papers and embellishments on the project. I did want to use the motorcycle on an altered picture frame however I couldn't because it was too big, as well as being too for my medium sized calendars. Overall this calendar came out fantastic featuring orange flamed HD paper and then paper with logos of HD rides. I used orange ribbed ribbon to cover the separation of the two papers and then finished it off with the embellies. Of course since this calendar is bigger it took a little longer but overall came up with the same awesome result. This item is also presently up for auction on eBay.

No comments: